How To Unlock Spin Scooter: Hassle-Free!
Going around a park or the campus can sometimes be tedious. Walking limits you to see the whole place as it takes more time and also exhausts you in the process. If you do not want to miss the fun of being outdoors but not a fan of walking or running, Spin will be your friend.
Spin, owned by the Ford Motor Company, is a bicycle and scooter-sharing company founded as a start-up in 2017. It launched a deckles bicycle-sharing system controlled by a mobile app for reservations. It then later moved into scooter-sharing. Spin bicycles and scooters are unlocked using a mobile app that scans the bicycle or scooter's QR code.
Spin enables you to run an errand, get around campus, or enjoy the view and get some fresh air at an affordable price. With its reliable app, you will be able to access thousands of shared scooters and bicycles across the country. Want to know how to use and how to unlock Spin scooter? Keep on reading and learn how to use a Spin e-scooter.
How To Use Spin Scooter
There are specific regulations that you need to comply with before you can use a Spin scooter. One is that you should be at least 18 years old and has a driver's license. Another one is that you need to wear protective gear when riding the scooter, like a helmet.
- Go to the app store and download the Spin app. It is available for iOS and Android.
- Create a login using your email address or Facebook.
- Once you have downloaded the app, it will allow you to see nearby e-scooters. Zoom in to check and verify details, such as scooter's battery charge, fees, etc.
- Add your credit card to your app's profile account.
- When you find an e-scooter and wish to use it, simply tap the button to scan it.
- The app will prompt you to take a photo of the scooter's QR code.
- If it is your first rental, you will have to scan your driver's license.
- To start using, step on the scooter, kick forward, then push the throttle button. To accelerate speed, press down on the right and squeeze brake on the left.
- Once you are done and want to end the ride, park by a bike rack, open the app, tap the button to lock the scooter.
- The app will then show you your ride time cost.
How To Unlock Spin Scooter
Using the Spin app, scan the QR code of the scooter by selecting "Scan Now." Once it is scanned, the scooter will be unlocked, and you can start riding. If it does not unlock, give it around 60 seconds. If it still does not unlock, end your trip and find another scooter or contact Spin's live support to help you with the issue.
The demand for e-scooters is increasing both in the US and some European cities. It has been helpful to many commuters and tourists to go around the city at a reasonable price. If you haven't tried yet, then perhaps it's time to know how to unlock a spin scooter and drive away.