How To Fold A Razor Scooter In 5 Easy Steps
Suppose you are looking for a reliable name in the scooter world -- the Razor. This company produces quality scooters that are affordable and give value to your money. Razor scooters are designed to provide a smooth riding experience. You need to know how to fold a Razor scooter since most of their units are foldable. Let us discover how user-friendly the Razor scooter is.
Steps to Fold a Razor Scooter
- Release lock levers. Put the Razor scooter on the ground and step on it using one foot. Putting it down makes it stable as you begin to release the locking mechanisms. Then, place your foot in the middle of the wheels on the foot stand. Firmly hold onto the handlebars by pressing it down by your foot.
Note: Be cautious with your fingers as you fold the scooter; keep your fingers clear for safety.
- Release buttons should be pushed towards the handles for the grips to slide out. You will see a small button located at the backside of each handlebar. If you are behind the handlebars, it is right ahead of you. Press one of the buttons and pull the nearest grip away from the scooter. Do the same for the opposite grip. Majority of the Razor scooters fold even without taking out the grips. Unfasten the other levers.
- Locate the clasp adjacent to the steering column and pull it open. You can also freely adjust the Razor scooter's front piece, which has handlebars linked to the footpad. Find the circular part of metal almost in the middle of the handlebars. On one side of the lever is a clasp; Pull it away from the Razor scooter.
- Press the steering column down as far as it will reach. Then, as you release the clasp, adjust the steering column. To start folding the Razor scooter, lower the handlebars and press down with one hand as you simultaneously hold the steering column with your other hand. You will see the steering column lower and recede into the central part of the Razor scooter. Next, flip the clasp and close again to keep the steering column stable.
- Turn the scooter in an upside-down position while holding the steering column. Step on it and flip. It will now loosen the steering column and place a firm grip on the handlebars to prevent it from sliding back. Press the handlebars to the ground so it will not pop back out for the Razor scooter. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned instructions will; prevent the unit from folding up.
Having a Razor scooter is fun. You would always be able to go around in your neighborhood. In case you want a change of venue, if you know how to fold a razor scooter, that would come easy. Learning the skill of folding and unfolding is an advantage. Take the glide and enjoy the scooter ride.